INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide: Walmartmedia.com collects personal information about you when you interact with the Site. The information we may collect includes:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- phone number; and
- other information you provide us.
Information We Automatically Collect: We may automatically collect personal information from devices that you use to interact with the Site, as well as from your interaction with emails that we send to you. The personal information we automatically collect may include your IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to the Site, pages you visited on the Site, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Site, when and for how long you visited the Site, and similar information, which we collect through cookies, beacons, and other technologies. The information we automatically collect will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
Information We Receive from Other Sources: We may receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records and help us improve our services to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Walmartmedia.com may use the personal information it collects about you for a number of purposes, including to:
- To contact you regarding your interest with the Walmart Media Group
- To provide the services offered by Walmart Media Group
- To send you information about our services and products
- To perform analysis to help improve our services and products
- To comply with legal or contractual obligations
- To prevent fraud and protect our property and assets
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications you receive from us. You may also contact us at [email protected] to make your request to unsubscribe from further marketing emails from the respective Site.
WHEN WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Walmartmedia.com may share your personal information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- enforce our Terms of Service;
- protect our property, services, and legal rights, and the rights of others;
- provide maintenance services, database management, and similar site-related services;
- prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- prevent fraud or other illegal activity against Walmartmedia.com and others; support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; or
- comply with any and all applicable laws.
Other than as described above, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Aggregated, Non-Identifying Information: Walmartmedia.com may share aggregated information that is not individually identifiable (or personal information) with third parties for any purpose including industry analysis, demographic analysis, and targeted ad delivery.
We also may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," and other technologies on the Site to collect usage, demographic, and geographic location data, which allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) offer their own opt outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt outs. Information about how to opt out of certain online interest-based advertising is discussed in the next section of this policy.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request that we review or modify your personal account information by contacting us. If you would like us to modify your account information, please contact us at [email protected]. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain a copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
HOW WALMARTMEDIA.COM PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Walmartmedia.com has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed reasonably to safeguard your personal information.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose, sell, or transfer all information related to the Site, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Site; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets.
INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
SERVICES OFFERED IN EUROPE
The Site are directed to operations in the United States. Walmart Media Group does not offer services in Europe or the European Economic Area.
The Site is a general audience website not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
HOW TO CONTACT WALMARTMEDIA.COM
Privacy Office, MS #0160
702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0160