- Describing new rights available to California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses and professional memberships
- Financial information, such as monthly campaign budget
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as your advertising goals
How Do We Collect Information
We collect information in two ways: (1) information we receive from you and (2) information we receive from others. Information we receive from you includes: i) information you actively share with us, such as when you fill out a form on our website; and ii) information you provide us passively through technology, such as through a cookie placed on your computer when you visit our websites. We also receive information from other sources.
Information We Receive From You
Information You Provide: Walmartmedia.com collects personal information about you when you interact with the Site. The information we may collect includes:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- phone number; and
- other information you provide us
Information We Automatically Collect: We may automatically collect personal information from devices that you use to interact with the Site, as well as from your interaction with emails that we send to you. The personal information we automatically collect may include your IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to the Site, pages you visited on the Site, time spent on those pages, information you searched for on the Site, when and for how long you visited the Site, and similar information, which we collect through cookies, beacons, and other technologies. The information we automatically collect will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records and help us improve our services to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Walmartmedia.com may use the personal information it collects about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To create and maintain your account
- To fulfill requests and obligations related to our relationship
- To conduct marketing and personalization
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services, and our business
- To help prevent fraud
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications you receive from us. You may also contact us at [email protected] to make your request to unsubscribe from further marketing emails from the respective Site.
WHEN WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Walmartmedia.com also may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you.
Walmartmedia.com may share your personal information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- enforce our Terms of Service;
- protect our property, services, and legal rights, and the rights of others;
- provide maintenance services, database management, and similar site-related services;
- prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- prevent fraud or other illegal activity against Walmartmedia.com and others; support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; or
- comply with any and all applicable laws.
Other than as described above, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Aggregated, Non-Identifying Information: Walmartmedia.com may share aggregated information that is not individually identifiable (or personal information) with third parties for any purpose including industry analysis and demographic analysis.
We also may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," and other technologies on the Site to collect usage, demographic, and geographic location data, which allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) offer their own opt outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt outs. Information about how to opt out of certain online interest-based advertising is available from the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request that we review or modify your personal account information by contacting us. If you would like us to modify your account information, please contact us at [email protected] We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain a copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request that we review or modify your personal account information by contacting us. If you would like us to modify your account information, please contact us at [email protected]. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain a copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
HOW WALMARTMEDIA.COM PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Walmartmedia.com has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed reasonably to safeguard your personal information.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose, sell, or transfer all information related to the Site, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets.
INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
SERVICES OFFERED IN EUROPE
The Site are directed to operations in the United States. Walmart Media Group does not offer services in Europe or the European Economic Area.
The Site is a general audience website not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Walmartmedia.com does not sell personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods.
HOW TO CONTACT WALMARTMEDIA.COM
Privacy Office, MS #0160
702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0160